Thursday, October 13, 2011

Now the book launch for Unfinshed on September 26th downtown Toronto is done and I have had a few resting, relaxing and contemplative few weeks in Bowman, Ontario, getting my self engrossed in writing "Finished"... it is time to think about heading West to Vancouver again. It will be a slow journey as I will be stopping everywhere I can, promoting Unfinished, talking with everyone I meet about a personal journey that changed their lives. I can not even begin to tell you how many people want to get in the seat beside me and just drive until... "they can breath again."

My publicist sent out a press release for Unfinished, today, all across Canada and USA and I am looking forward to the responses.

Unfinished will be available on the book shelves November 1, 2011 but you can order it today from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment